I’ve had a few people ask me about the outcome of yesterday’s VMCC AGM held at Gaydon, so with Peter Miller’s help, the key points are below. If you want to see what people thought about the running of the AGM, you’ll have to view the numerous comments on the VMCC Forum.
At the AGM:
- Rob Reaney was NOT re-elected as a Director
- Brian Southam was NOT re-elected as a Director
- Justin Harvey-James WAS re-elected as a Director
In the post-AGM Meeting, it was confirmed that:
- Justin Harvey-James is Chairman
- Jim Lee stays as Director
- John Donaldson co-opted to remain as a Director for a limited period to help resolve immediate financial issues.
- Dave Sellars submitted his resignation, but was persuaded to temporarily withdraw resignation to retain a quorum pending new Directors being co-opted.
First Management meeting to be held on 28th March 2018