- This event has passed.
Autumn Run (2nd Attempt)
October 18, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pmFree
Our annual Autumn Run had to be cancelled at short notice last Sunday (4th) due to poor weather, so we’re going to have another attempt at holding it on Sunday 18th October.
Same as before: it’s a single 50 mile route around north Dorset and, depending on number of pre-bookings, will have two start locations and two end locations.
One group will start from Thorngrove Garden Centre, Common Mead Ln, Gillingham SP8 4RE and finish at the Udder Farm Café, Manor Farm, Front St, East Stour, Gillingham SP8 5LQ. The other group will do the reverse route by starting at the Udder Farm Café and finishing at Thorngrove Garden Centre.
If you’d like to take part in this run, please note the following:
- The run has limited places so you must pre-register and provide your phone number and VMCC membership number. To register, email these details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no sign-on on the day and no fee to take part.
- Tulip style route sheets, GPX files etc will be emailed to participants a few days before the run.
- Please observer social distancing at the start and end.
- If you have any questions about the run, please phone the organiser shown below.