- This event has passed.
Informal Hedgerow Run
May 9 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hopefully, this will be the last of these informal “Rule of 6” runs where we have 5 groups with 6 riders in each group. Each group will have a leader who is responsible for the route, including the start and end points and coffee stops. The groups will not meet each other; they are independent from one another.
Start locations and the group leaders are below:
- Virginia Ash, Henstridge (Ray Dickinson)
- Udder Farm Shop on the A30 (Bernard Jones), approx 75 miles heading to Hunter’s Lodge Inn nr. Priddy
- King’s Stag Coffee Shop (Paul Wirdnam), approx 60 miles heading to Purbeck
- Compton Abbas Airfield (Andrew Rae), Coombe Bissett, Downton, Fordingbridge, Cranborne and terminate at Horton Inn.
- Sparkford (Andy Grew), this group is already full. If you were in Andy’s group for the Bluebell Run, you are already booked in for this group with him.
As in our previous informal runs, if you want to take part, you must pre-book your place by emailing* the Secretary (email@example.com) and include your 1) VMCC membership number 2) preferred start location 3) backup start location and 4) phone number. With only 30 places, book soon to avoid disappointment. There is no charge for this run.
*if you’d prefer to phone, please use the number below.