- This event has passed.
September 6 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Our Northern Run is taking place! Signs of normality are returning.
A two-part run around north Dorset and Somerset.
Part 1 : we start at the Virginia Ash, Ash End, Henstridge, Templecombe BA8 0PW at 11:00am and travel 36 miles to our lunch stop at The Windwhistle Inn, A30, Cricket St Thomas, Chard TA20 4DQ.
- the Virginia Ash is opening especially for us at 9:30am and is serving breakfast, coffee, so please make it worth their while and spend some money with them!
- at the Windwhistle Inn, you can have a carvery or snacks. Bernard would like to know on the morning of the run, orders for the carvery, so he can advise the inn before the start of the run.
Part 2: we leave The Windwhistle Inn and travel 24 miles to Hamish’s Farm Shop & Café, 637 Prowles Cross, Yeovil BA22 9RF where the runs ends.
If you’d like to take part in this run, please note the following:
- The run is limited to a maximum of 30 riders, so you must pre-register and provide your phone number and VMCC membership number. To register, email these details to email@example.com.
- There is no sign-on on the day and no fee to take part.
- Route sheets will be emailed to participants a few days before the run. Copies will be available on the day for those without printers
- Please observer social distancing at the start, at The Windwhistle Inn and at Hamishs.
- If you have any questions about the run, please phone the organiser shown below.