- This event has passed.
Second Informal Post-Lockdown Run
July 11 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
The details are:
1) It’s an informal (organised) run rather than an impromptu (unorganised) run but there will be no signing-on, no route map and no fee.
2) The run will start at Spire Hill Farm/Thornhill, Sturminster Newton DT10 2SG at 10:30am on Saturday 11th July 2020 and will be about 35-40 miles in length. End point TBC (it’s a secret!). Please note: start is 10:30, not the usual 11.
3) To conform to the current social distancing rules in England, the run will be in groups of six. At the last run, we limited it to 18 vehicles (3 groups of six) and asked people to pre-book. That seemed to be about right as we had 17 bookings, so no need to book for this one. Your leaders will be:
- Fast speed route : Bernard Jones
- Medium speed route : Ray Dickinson
- Old clonkers route : Paul Wirdnam
4) If participants would like a take-away coffee/tea/bacon bap before the start, then Margot & Steve at Thyme after Time @ Spire Hill can do that, but you would need to order it beforehand as they are very busy on Saturday mornings. Their phone number is 01963 362202.